Effective Communication for Pre-Health Students

Effective communication is an important skill all future healthcare professionals should have.

Effective communication is a key interpersonal skill and learning how we can improve our communication has many benefits. Learn how to communicate more effectively, and how to improve your written and oral communication skills.

This is a required Pre-Health workshop.

Event Begins:

22 Mar 2017 01:10 PM ET

Event Ends:

22 Mar 2017 03:00 PM ET

Location:

Hunter North 1036

Address:

10th floor, Hunter North

Details/Directions:

The Hunter North Building is can be accessed from 69th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) or on 68th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues)