Hi Everyone,

I hope you're staying warm and productive this week!

Have you ever wondered what the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist is in practice? What's the purpose of prescribing medication for mental illness? What's it like dealing with children and mental health? If you wondered about any of these questions, then our next meeting is for you! We will be having Dr. Freeman, currently a child psychiatrist, come in and speak on her experience dealing with children in a psychiatric setting.

Our next meeting will be next Thursday, 3/23/17 in Hunter West 407 from 5:30pm to 7:30 pm. It will be a great chance for you to gain valuable insight and to meet some of your peers... plus pizza!

Hope to see you there,
- Psychology Club