The student ambassadors at Touro College of Dental Medicine at New York Medical College would like to invite your pre-dental students to our first Pre-Dental Day. The event will be held on Sunday, April 23, 2017 from 1-6 pm at our campus located in Valhalla, NY. The event will include an introduction to the Touro College of Dental Medicine, an overview of the application process and curriculum, and an opportunity to experience our state of the art simulation lab. Light refreshments will be served and those attending will have an opportunity to speak with current students about life at TCDM. This event is a fantastic opportunity for pre-dental students to learn more about dentistry and New York’s newest graduate dental program.

We kindly request that you pass our invitation on to your pre-dental students as well as your pre-dental or pre-health club and let us know of your students’ participation. Attached you will find a flyer for your viewing. For more information, please contact Karen Longo, Director of Student Affairs, at [log in to unmask] or (914) 594-2634.

Sincerely,

The Touro College of Dental Medicine Ambassadors