From: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 24, 2017 at 1:48 PM
To: NFS-L list <[log in to unmask]>, COMHE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder-- Research Day TOMORROW @ 10 am, Room 115AB

Dear students, we look forward to seeing you all at our Research Day presentations tomorrow. Please note—we will meet in Room 115 AB (not in the auditorium).

UPH ANNUAL RESEARCH DAY, TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 10 AM @Silberman Room 115AB

We also look forward to your participation by evaluating the presentations and voting for the top presenter!

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND

Professor and Chair, Nutrition Program

Director, School of Urban Public HealthHunter College

Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Click here to unsubscribe