Hello Pre-Health Students!

The Latino Medical Student Association is proud to invite you to our 12th annual National Conference at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine on Long Island taking place from April 7-9, 2017 (Register Now: lmsa.me/2017NC). We invite you for a conference full of information about applying and planning for medical school, networking opportunities with medical students, residents and faculty, and a multitude of medical workshops ranging from hands-on activities to seminars on health equity and policy.

Due to the overwhelming support from our sponsors, we are now offering free admission for all pre-health student to the National Conference. To receive free admission, you must register as a pre-health student with LMSA.net ($15.00, sign up here to become a lifetime pre-health member of LMSA with access to all LMSA mentorship, outreach and scholarship opportunities). This will drop your price for a ticket from $115.00 to $0.00. Upon arrival at our registration table at Hofstra, you will be reimbursed via check for your LMSA Membership making the conference and membership free for all pre-health attendees. If you have already registered as pre-health student, you will also be reimbursed for all conference and membership fees!

We have 70 different medical school programs from across the country attending our exhibition fair that will be vying for your attention and giving out contact information!

To learn more about LMSA, how you can get involved in your community, and to register for our annual conference, visit our website, lmsa.me/2017NC. Space is filling fast so please be sure to register early. If you have any questions, contact us at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Eric Rodolfo Molina

National President | 2016-2017

Latino Medical Student Association

M.D. Candidate | Baylor College of Medicine MSTP

Ph.D. Candidate | Rice University Department of Bioengineering

B.S. Stanford University 2011

Join us at the 2017 LMSA National Conference on April 7-9th at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in Hempstead, NY #LMSANC