Why study Bioethics and Medical Humanities?

How will studying Bioethics help me achieve my career goals?

Welcome to the MA in Bioethics Program at Case Western Reserve University!

I invite you to join Prof. Mark Aulisio PhD, Chairman of The Department of Bioethics at Case Western Reserve Reserve University School of Medicine, for an online presentation and question and answer session on how the study of Bioethics can help you to achieve your career goals.

The Department of Bioethics at CWRU is one of the oldest and most accomplished Bioethics programs in the country. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the best education possible. Courses are led by internationally-renowned faculty, who have varied backgrounds in medicine, nursing, philosophy, law, religious studies, anthropology, sociology, public health, and history. The 1 year Master's in Bioethics program encourages international bioethical dialogue through research collaborations, training programs, and institutional partnerships. We also give you the opportunity to gain clinical experience, earn a dual degree, or even study abroad.

April 12th Bioethics Online Session

Join us on April 12th at 6PM EST

RSVP Here

Click here to learn more about our program and Cleveland:

Learn More!

Apply Now!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions. I'm always happy to help

My best,

Michelle L. Champoir-Burke, M.A.
Associate Director of Education Programs

Department of Bioethics
Case Western Reserve University
School of Medicine TA213
10900 Euclid Avenue