Dear Students,

Currently, The Journal of Undergraduate research is seeking article submissions. Pitches can be reports of research one has done in an extended abstract format or an idea for a student interest piece related to research. We have extended our call for submissions until April 15th.

We are looking for dedicated individuals interested in science writing/journalism who are looking to expand on their interests in research. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain more experience in academic writing and journalism, a phenomenal extracurricular to put on one's resume/CV, and a great experience for med/grad school applications.
Application for Articles<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14QSy02plunQzgCwZ3O-v2Xlw03OOgI9I5jWioy-90RA/edit>

Best,
Elizabeth Gorodetsky
President and Co-Editor in Chief