The NYU SeedProgram at the NYU School of Medicine and NYU College of Global Public Health has several positions available for student interns/research assistants to conduct research on obesity, food policy, health disparities, and food marketing. Students can earn letters of recommendation, co-author publications, be compensated for their time, receive course credit, or volunteer. Please refer to the attached application for more information about applying or contact [log in to unmask]. The selection process will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Our lab is also helping recruit for several other labs at the School of Medicine, so email us if you are interested in research on tobacco; general internal medicine; healthcare delivery and emergency room use and we can set you up with those applications.

attached is the application and and a document with additional information.