WECARE is an innovative volunteer program for enthusiastic and inspired college and post-baccalaureate students. Created by the Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center Emergency Department, WE-CARE allows students an opportunity to experience and observe many different aspects of healthcare. The program is comprised of several weekly rotations which are based in the Emergency Department.

We are currently accepting applications for this Summer 2017. I have attached the application and documents that will provide more details about our program.

Alexa B. Jack

Lead Coordinator

Woodhull Emergency Clinical Aid and Research Educational Program

Brooklyn College, B.A Women and Gender Studies, 2014

"Do not go where the Path may Lead, go where there is No Path and LEAVE a Trail."