The 2017 LGBT Health Workforce Conference and 2017 Career Fair for Diverse Students are coming up at Hunter College, Thursday April 20 - Saturday April 22nd and we need your help!

We need volunteers to help with the conference! Receive free entrance to the conference on any day you work a four hour volunteer shift!

If you're interested, fill out this Google Form<https://goo.gl/forms/0iOBkLKCQyy4wnQz2> with your information and availability.

The 2017 LGBT Health Workforce Conference is a great way to network and learn about LGBT health issues as well as receive support as an LGBTQ health student! If you don't want to volunteer, but do want to register, go here for more info: http://bngap.org/lgbthwfconf/

Also, did you know there's going to be a free Health Professions Career Fair at Hunter on Thursday April 20?
Registration is free for all students (undergrad and post-bac!) Register today!
http://bngap.org/2017-health-professionsresidency-career-fair-registration/

Have a great day and we hope to hear from you!
Best,
Dean Gailey
Dennis Copertino
2017 LGBT Health Workforce Conference Coordinators