[Image result for american heart association liw]

Join the American Heart Association as Volunteer at the Wall Street Run & Heart Walk on May 18th!

The iconic 5K walk/run will be held in Battery Park City along the scenic harbor.
The day will bring together almost 12,000 participants to spread lifesaving heart health awareness in New York City. With your support, we can save lives and build healthier communities!

Volunteers play an important role in creating a fun environment, giving out water and refreshments, cheering and raising heart health awareness!

*Students will receive volunteer hours!

Wall Street Run & Heart Walk
Thursday, May 18th
Volunteer Time: 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Location: American Express Building (Lobby)
200 Vesey Street, New York
*T-shirt will be provided*

SIGNUP  as a volunteer at this link, VOLUNTEER REGISRATION<https://aha.formstack.com/forms/hunter_heartwalk>

[cid:image003.jpg@01D2ABCD.E1B7F320]

Lourdes Cifuentes

Justine Kim
Director, Community Relations

American Heart Association I Founders Affiliate
122 East 42nd Street, 18th Floor   I   New York, NY 10168
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  I  www.heart.org<http://www.heart.org>
www.heart.org/lifeiswhy<http://www.heart.org/lifeiswhy>

our community is why

[cid:image006.jpg@01CFACA2.0B004440]