This is just a friendly reminder that our application deadline is this coming Saturday, April 15th for the PB program here at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University in Camden, NJ. Here are the admissions requirements - http://www.rowan.edu/coopermed/education/postbacc/admissionsreq.php

Our GPA states a minimum of 3.0 but our median range is around a 3.4 or so.

We still have a few spaces left and are particularly looking for applicants that are right on the border of being ready to apply for medical school (i.e. the mid to higher end of the GPA spectrum). We no longer require an MCAT score for admission to the PB. I also want to note that we have expanded our program to include linkage agreements with MD, DO, Podiatry, Clinical Psychology and other Ph.D programs.