From: John Pell <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, May 1, 2017 at 4:17 PM
Subject: Access to American Journal of Clinical Nutrition

I learned through Professor Navder that you encountered a problem while attempting to access articles from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition using Hunter College Library resources.

Articles published before 2000 are not currently available through the Hunter College Library link to the publisher's site.

Fortunately, full text files for American Journal of Clinical Nutrition are available through our library's subscription to MEDLINE Complete<http://nf2mz4sp4b.search.serialssolutions.com/log?L=NF2MZ4SP4B&D=SV3&J=AMERIJOUROFCL&P=EJP&PT=EZProxy&DL=0&U=http%3A%2F%2Fproxy.wexler.hunter.cuny.edu%2Flogin%3Furl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebscohost.com%2Fdirect.asp%3Fdb%3Dmdc%26jid%3DAJC%26scope%3Dsite>.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions about our library resources related to nutrition and public health please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

John Pell
Assistant Professor
Hunter College Libraries