When looking at post-baccalaureate Master's programs, it is very important that you choose carefully. We are hosting an online information session on several Master's programs of the School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University on Thursday, May 4th at 5pm.

Our programs are well suited to the student who plans to pursue professional medical education who is in need of enhancement to their already strong application. Our post-baccalaureate Master's programs are very diverse. We offer programs that focus on the biological sciences as well as inter-professional education and critical thinking skills. I encourage you to take time to explore the websites of our various post-baccalaureate programs, ask questions of them, and find the program that best suits your needs and career goals.

The information session on May 4th will present the various program options to you and then we will have a question and answer session to help guide you to the right program to help you achieve your career goals.

For students in any of our Master's programs, the School of Medicine also offers students the opportunity to engage in our professional development Seminar Series, Enrich Internship Program, and Clinic Inquiry (IQ) classes for pre-med students.

Master's Programs Online Session

Join us on May 4th at 5pm EDT.

RSVP Here

Click here to learn more about our program and Cleveland:

Learn More!

The following programs lead to MS, MA, or MPH degrees. Some also offer combined degree programs. Please visit each program's website for more information.

Post-baccalaureate Master's Programs in The School of Medicine

Applied Anatomy

Other Master's Programs in The School of Medicine

Biochemical Research
Biochemistry

Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant

Clinical Research Scholars Program

Public Health

Public Health Nutrition with Dietetic Internship

Systems Biology & Bioinformatics