The application cycle is approaching very quickly and I would like to ensure medical school applicants are aware of Wayne State University School of Medicine.  I have added my introduction below along with my contact info, you will also find a pocket guide attached with specific facts about our program.  For your convenience I have prepared an email and attached above, in hopes you would be so kind to send it out to your listserve.   Thanks, ML

Wayne State University

Hello!

My name is Melvin Lunkins and I am a recruiter for Wayne State University School of Medicine. I know you are interested in applying to medical school and I would like to connect with you about our M.D. program.

At WSU School of Medicine, we challenge our students to become passionate, skilled physicians with a commitment to urban clinical excellence. Students at our school have clinical experiences in hospitals, our student-run clinics and community outreach programs throughout Detroit from their first day of medical school.

Learn more about us online at admissions.med.wayne.edu and check out the video below to learn a little more about Detroit. If you would like to know more, I would be happy to set-up a meeting with you soon! Contact me at 313-577-1466 or email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Melvin Lunkins
Wayne State University School of Medicine

Visit Detroit

Vibrant Detroit

Wayne State University

Aim Higher