.

With a degree in naturopathic medicine, the possibilities are endless!

Naturopathic Newsletter: May 2017 - The Flexibility of an ND Degree

With a degree in naturopathic medicine, the possibilities are endless!

Juggling a career or education with the demands of a family is a challenge in any field, but the vast majority (74 percent) of naturopathic physicians report being satisfied or very satisfied with their career choice, and 77 percent of naturopathic medical professionals feel successful in their careers.

With the right tools and techniques, you can be successful in medical school and your career, while maintaining a healthy family life. We asked several prominent NDs from our member schools to share their secrets to finding balance.

Read this month's feature story to learn how successful professionals excel in the field of naturopathic medicine without sacrificing family time or their personal well-being.

Upcoming Events

Naturopathic Approaches to Women’s Health and a Tricky Case of Endometriosis

In just 2 short weeks, Dr. Alison Egeland will join us for a special webinar focused on naturopathic approaches to women’s health and a tricky case of endometriosis. You will hear about current research, success stories and the many additional tools ND students learn to address women’s health.

May 17 12 PM EDT - 1 PM EDT

The ND Experience at AANP

Join us at the annual U.S. Naturopathic Physicians Conference. You will start the day at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (SCNM) hearing from current ND students, staff and admissions counselors from all 7 AANMC member schools, then head over to the American Association of Naturopathic Physician’s (AANP) Annual Conference at the Arizona Biltmore.

July 15 12 PM EDT - 8 PM EDT

Free event for anyone interested in learning more about a career in naturopathic medicine.

Learn More About Becoming a Naturopathic Doctor

Becoming a licensed naturopathic physician begins with a strong education. Our accredited AANMC-member schools offer graduate-level programs in naturopathic medicine. Find a school that's right for you.

Alumni Success Story:

Bastyr's Dr. Chad Aschtgen

Dr. Chad Aschtgen came across naturopathic medicine by accident. He saw a small Bastyr poster on the wall at a health food store while he was attending university in Boulder, Colorado. Given his interests in the outdoors and holistic health care, ND school was a natural next step for him.

Member School Spotlight:

Bastyr University

Founded in 1978, Bastyr University is a pioneer in natural medicine and continues growth and innovation today. The University has two beautiful campuses—one in Kenmore, Washington and the second in San Diego, California.

Read the story now!

Know someone who should join our naturopathic community?

Invite them to sign up for our newsletter.

DID YOU MISS OUR LAST WEBINAR?

All of our past webinars are available online, free for you to watch whenever, and wherever you want.

AANMC represents 7 naturopathic programs across 8 campus locations:

BASTYR • BINM • CCNM • NUNM • NUHS • SCNM • UBCNM