To view this message in your browser, click here

Discover what the New York College of Podiatric Medicine is all about!

Experience life as an NYCPM student during one of our Internship Programs designed to give a solid overview of podiatric medicine and NYCPM. Activities include:

  • Seminars on podiatric medicine and various subspecialties such as podopediatrics, sports medicine, biomechanics and surgery
  • Hands-on suturing workshops, casting and anatomy demonstrations
  • Shadowing in the Foot Center of New York and our affiliated hospitals in Orthopedics, Vascular Clinics, Podopediatrics, Surgery, Radiology, Diabetic Foot Care, Geriatric Foot Care, and Physical Therapy
  • Workshops including:
    • All About Admissions
    • Financial Aid Q & A
    • Student Life at NYCPM
    • Tips for Interviewing
  • Tours of NYCPM, the Foot Center of New York and student housing​

For more information, application requirements, and to apply for our Summer 2017 sessions, please click here

The deadline is June 1, 2017