You are cordially invited to attend an Open House this summer at one of the three locations of the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM).  The event will be held at our Erie, PA, campus on Saturday, June 24; the open house at our campuses in Bradenton, FL, and in Greensburg, PA (Seton Hill) will be on Friday, June 30.

At this event, you will have the opportunity to learn more about LECOM and all that it has to offer you as a student.  In addition to demonstrations and tours, there will be plenty of time to speak directly with our students, faculty, and admissions staff.

You should plan to arrive prior to the scheduled start time.  Families and friends are welcome.  We ask that you bring ID and dress business casual.  Registration instructions for this event may be found by following this link, then clicking on the campus of your choice.

If you have any questions or cannot attend the event and would still like information regarding LECOM, please contact me or visit our website at www.lecom.edu.

Sincerely,

Debbie A. Bisbee
Admissions Recruiter
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)
1858 W. Grandview Blvd.
Erie, PA  16509
Phone:  814-860-5172
Fax:  814-866-8123