Moving Forward Physical Therapy is located right near Hunter at 605 Madison Avenue (58th street). We are in need of a scribe for a private PT practice. This person will also be trained to be a PT aide who will take patients through exercises. Ideally we want someone who is majoring in exercise science and has already finished at least one semester of A&P. Students with backgrounds in sports are also favored. We will be paying anywhere from $12-$17/hour depending on the strength of the applicant's resume and interview.

If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. The subject line of your email should read  PT Scribe Opportunity.

Moving Forward Physical Therapy, P.C.
Dr. Vitaly Dvoskin, PT,
Manual, Orthopaedic and Sports Rehabilitation
http://www.MovingForwardPT.nyc
Central Park South/Midtown East
Inside the bespoke Gymnastique
<http://www.jfgymnastique.com/>605 Madison Avenue 4th Floor, Btw 58th & 57th Street