The Rockefeller University Science Outreach Program (RockEdu) is seeking passionate Hunter College students of science to volunteer for their LAB Experience program for middle and high school students. These classes are designed to introduce young men and women to the rigors of basic and translational research science. By sharing this day with undergraduate and graduate students in our relaxed laboratory environment, students are exposed to diverse role models who help present science as an accessible path of study.

LAB Experiences Summay

  • Audience: Middle and High School Classes from NYC Schools
  • Duration: Full day (10am - 3pm)
  • Frequency: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday during school year
  • Commitment Level: We have several volunteer options to accommodate busy schedules. Volunteers can work with us during the morning (10am - 12pm), over lunch (12pm - 1pm), during the afternoon (1pm - 3pm), or any combination thereof. No preparation or prior experience is required -- come as you are!

To request the volunteer application use this link https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=47135