PREMIERES FRIDAY IN NYC
Village East Cinema
189 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10003

Daily Screenings:
 11:30am, 2:00pm, 4:30pm, 7:00pm, 10:10pm

SPECIAL Q&A SCREENINGS

Friday, June 23 - 7:00pm Screening:

Scott Hamilton Kennedy, Director

Trace Sheehan, Producer

Alison L. Van Eenennaam, Ph.D., Animal Genomics and Biotechnologist

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Narrator

Saturday, June 24 - 4:30pm Screening:

Scott Hamilton Kennedy, Director

Alison L. Van Eenennaam, Ph.D., Animal Genomics and Biotechnologist

Saturday, June 24 - 7:00pm Screening:

Scott Hamilton Kennedy, Director

Alison L. Van Eenennaam, Ph.D., Animal Genomics and Biotechnologist

ABOUT THE FILM

Amidst a brutally polarized debate marked by passion, suspicion and confusion, FOOD EVOLUTION explores the controversy surrounding GMOs
and food. Traveling from Hawaiian papaya groves, to banana farms in Uganda to the cornfields of Iowa, the film wrestles with the emotions and the science driving one of the most heated arguments of our time.

In the GMO debate, both pro and anti camps claim science is on their side. Who’s right? FOOD EVOLUTION shows how easily misinformation, confusion and fear can overwhelm objective analysis. How do we ensure that our food supply is safe, and that everyone has enough to eat? How do we feed the world while also protecting the planet? Has genetic engineering increased or decreased pesticide use? Are GMO foods bad for your health? And, most importantly, what data, evidence and sources are we using to approach these important questions?

Premiering in Los Angeles June 30
Laemmle Monica

1332 2nd St

Santa Monica, CA 90401

"A polished and provocative call for activists to be as scientifcally minded as they believe they are."

- John DeFore, The Hollywood Reporter

"Food Evolution is a refreshingly upbeat take on a despised business sector."

- Sam Weisberg, The Village Voice

CONNECT WITH THE FILM ON SOCIAL

acebook   witter   nstagram

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.