You do not want to miss this.

Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017

Time: 5pm PT/8pm ET

Register for the Webinar Now!

Here's another great resource...

You’ve taken the MCAT, completed all the pre-reqs, and maybe shadowed a physician, done some research, and volunteered. Now it’s time to make sure you’re all in for the last legs of this long journey. Read our blog post, Writing an Awesome AMCAS Essay

P.S. If you’re unable to attend the webinar, don’t worry! Make sure to sign up and we’ll send you the recording right after the webinar!