Dear Pre-Health Students,

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to our newest staff member Veronica Mitchell.

Veronica is uniquely positioned to guide our health careers students. She holds undergraduate degrees in Biology and English from New York University and Hunter College, respectively. She earned a Masters in Fine Arts/Writing and a Masters in Social Work/Clinical from New York University. Veronica culls from 20 years of experience in STEM curriculum design, advising and event planning. In addition to her work as an advisor at New York University and Columbia University, she has taught writing at NYU and Narrative Medicine for postbaccs at Columbia's School of General Studies.

Veronica  is pleased to assume the role of Pre-Health Advisor.