[banner final.png]

Free Webinar: How to Ace Your Medical School Interview

Wednesday July 19th @ 9 pm EST

Register Now<http://link.email.dynect.net/link.php?DynEngagement=true&H=gAbOqugG6RJ%2BllKwZHsanCcKLgr793zCl2P7lflJIY2wTm1tfFwzvbG4ivWpRNJ%2BVHR073UTsHKPFrgtBmlXQgr9A7CnspdkWQHNs%2FhWqBM1UWynUCXIDLbrVaQLApjf&G=0&R=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.hatchbuck.com%2FTrackLinkClick%3FID2%3DbB_xzO7qZU47kqUv5Tb9L5DhbMMbhCz45qltDwTjZF9AIwbga7a9Dj7BZgZiMxqw0&I=20170706114815.0000004695fe%40mail6-35-ussnn1&X=MHwxMDU2MTk0OjI2MTQwODQ0NjsxfDEwNTYxOTU6Mzc3MTQyODM7&S=A_VtLu2QmcIJjXI7GW_XDr9kqIMFmdvygMQFNygUbKk>

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to learn insider secrets from MedSchoolCoach's physician experts who have served on admissions committees

Before you know it, interview season will be here. Join Drs. Mehta, Marinelli, Rao, Dutta, Katzen and Lipsit in a roundtable discussion and Q&A session focusing on how to perform well on your medical school interviews.

  *   Learn from actual physicians and admissions committee members what medical schools are looking for in their candidates
  *   Watch experts take and respond to MMI type questions so you can understand how to approach them
  *   Understand how to approach any question during the interview process
  *   Get your burning questions about the interview process answered during our round table discussion

Interested in one-on-one help for your upcoming interviews?

MedSchoolCoach advisors are actual physicians who have interviewed for medical  school admission committtees. Their advise is as real as it gets. We've conducted thousands of mock interviews with students through the years. Many of our students credit their interview preparation with our advisors as the reason they got into medical school. Do not leave your interview to chance! Check out how MedSchoolCoach can help you today.

Learn More<http://link.email.dynect.net/link.php?DynEngagement=true&H=gAbOqugG6RJ%2BllKwZHsanCcKLgr793zCl2P7lflJIY2wTm1tfFwzvbG4ivWpRNJ%2BVHR073UTsHKPFrgtBmlXQgr9A7CnspdkWQHNs%2FhWqBM1UWynUCXIDLbrVaQLApjf&G=0&R=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.hatchbuck.com%2FTrackLinkClick%3FID2%3DjjhMzOvqcbeUBA4xmwr4_yZKkOOpYK2cztbo2WPW2BuKQl_LaPGCQq6YBNFo_O--0&I=20170706114815.0000004695fe%40mail6-35-ussnn1&X=MHwxMDU2MTk0OjI2MTQwODQ0NjsxfDEwNTYxOTU6Mzc3MTQyODM7&S=QIABptswnKgBAm34h6B5yeNTCUg_Mrb-B_YPh7iPv8w>