We are a PCP medical office located in the Chinatown/Little Italy area, looking for part time or full time medical assistant  and a receptionist for our MD.  We will train  you. This is great opportunity for premedical students to get  hands on experience. Email your cover letter and resume to  [log in to unmask]" title="[log in to unmask]" _sa="[log in to unmask]" _dn="Patricia Zhou" contenteditable="false">Patricia Zhou ý at [log in to unmask] .

[log in to unmask]" title="[log in to unmask]" _sa="[log in to unmask]" _dn="Patricia Zhou" contenteditable="false">ý

This is our address:

Anthony P. Azar MDPC

101 Lafayette Street, 6th Floor

New York, NY 10013