This week's featured stories from PreMedLife Magazine.

View this email in your browser

This week's FEATURED CONTENT

3 Ways to Stay Sane While Applying to Medical School?
Feeling discouraged from being a doctor may be one of the most difficult hurdles as a premed.” Read on

also ON PREMEDLIFE.COM

My Experience Taking an MCAT Course
There are many ways to study for the MCAT; group study, self-study, MCAT in-person courses or live-online courses
Read on

THe Incubator Effect and Why Every Premed May Want to Use It
The incubation effect occurs when someone works, takes a break in which there is no conscious effort to work, and comes back to work later
Read on

Mental Health in Health Care: All Call for Action
Every winter, I board a 15-hour flight to India to visit my family. Each visit has been quite a learning experience for me
Read on

Let's do premed together.