More essential interview tips!

Whatever type of health-care practitioner you want to become, it is extremely important that you know how to perfect that dreaded medical school interview. For medical schools and the like, interviews are only granted to students who are strong candidates for admission. Getting an interview means that you are no longer a number, no longer a statistic, but an applicant who is “oh so close” to reaching his or her dream. You must not underestimate the importance of an interview.

To help you, we did our research and have compiled a list of things you must absolutely do to maximize your preparedness for school interviews!

1. Come up with 100 possible interview questions and prepare an answer for them

100?! C’mon, that seems way too much…Trust me, it isn’t…..

2. Videotape yourself doing a full on interview

What?! That is so awkward…Yes I admit, it can be pretty awkward, but it will help.....

Click here to read the full article at Prospective Doctor and get the inside scoop on how to best prepare for your interview!

Meet Some Of Our Advisors

Sahil Mehta MD

Dr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.

Michael Frazier MD

Dr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions Committee