Hi everyone,

My name is Erica and I am a recent Hunter graduate. I'm selling a BRAND NEW set of Kaplan MCAT books for $80. They include 7 review books, Quicksheets, and online access to videos, questions, and practice tests!

They're the same books shown in the Amazon link below:
https://www.amazon.com/Kaplan-Complete-7-Book-Subject-Review/dp/162523127X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501509663&sr=8-1&keywords=9781625231277

If you're interested or would like more information, please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. I would love to get them off my hands as my family is moving to a new house soon. Thank you!

Best,
-Erica
--
Erica Kwong