From: "A. Fiorella DiCarlo" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Posting for Volunteers/Interns for Food Blog

Hi Dr. Knavder,

Hope all is well with you! I hope your summer has been lovely so far, can't believe it is almost over. Wondering if you can post or send along this position for my blog/practice? I would really appreciate it!

Media Dietitian needs Volunteers for Food Blog

Established Media Dietitian that explores NYC food culture looking for Food/Nutrition writer, video editors and public relations interns. Great addition to your resume and portfolio! If you don't know how to use iMovie or similar program- you can be willing to learn! Assisting on cooking, video and media shoots.

Position is non paid but can offer credit and excellent perks. Mentoring to start a private practice available too.

Needed:
Must be a Foodie!
Self starter who can research a story, has excellent writing and editing skills and some video editing, shooting is a plus. Familiarity with public relations and social media a plus.
Professionalism, attention to detail, confident and polished
The position is very creative and intern will have freedom to explore stories and food scene. Great contacts and excellent perks!

15-20 hours per week, flexible and mostly from home.

Please contact me at:

FiorellaEats.com

Thank you so much,
Fiorella