At Gold Standard, we are committed to making sure that our MCAT prep materials meet the expectations of our students and help them best prepare for their MCAT exam.

Which is why we would like to ask you to spend just a couple of minutes of your time and fill in the attached survey.

All students that participate in our survey will stand a chance to win a 2-month access to our online MCAT University course*, worth $160.

Are you in?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QB85QPC

* Prize draw will take place on 16th August 2017 and will include surveys submitted until midnight 15th August 2017.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Kathy M. Villalon