You do not want to miss this.

Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Time: 5pm PT/8pm ET

Register for the Webinar Now!

Looking for more resources?

3 Common Myths About Medical School Interviews

Have you received a med school interview invite? Nice job winning the attention of the adcom! But, I'm sure you've heard a few myths about what lies ahead with your interviews. We debunk them here...

P.S. If you’re unable to attend the webinar, don’t worry! Make sure to sign up and we’ll send you the recording right after the webinar!