t. George’s University is pleased to announce the next installment in our new web panel series titled, Medical School: Think Beyond.
icon-facebook.png icon-twitter.png icon-youtube.png icon-googleplus.png icon-pinterest.png icon-linkedin.png icon-instagram.png
sgu-logo.png
Request Information    Attend Info Session    Apply Now
Medical School: Think Beyond
January Start: A Competitive Advantage

St. George’s University is pleased to announce the second installment in our web panel series titled, Medical School: Think Beyond, which is designed to answer some of the questions your students may have as they consider medical school and go through the application process. Our event, January Start: A Competitive Advantage, will be held on September 19 at 7 pm EDT. The web panel will feature:

unknown.png
Chirag Rana, MD SGU ’14
Internal Medicine Resident

suraj-modi[3].jpg
Suraj Modi, MD SGU ’17
Psychiatry Resident
sherry-syed.jpg
Sherry Syed, MD SGU ’17
Psychiatry Resident

We hope you are able to join us for this educational event. If you are able to attend, you may submit your questions in advance.

We look forward to your participation!

REGISTER
shadow.png
sgu-logo.png