See how we can help with your September.

Kaplan Prep Test Logo

Hello,

Happy September! The school year is officially underway, and we are ready to help you and your students with free MCAT® resources and more.

MCAT® Pop Quiz

Let students test their MCAT skills with our free pop quiz
Pop Quiz

Demystifying Data
Science Event

A free, live online data conference featuring over 25 thought leaders in the Data Science field

September 27

Feedback

Getting what you need from our emails? Let us know in this quick survey.

Sincerely,
James Polulach
Have questions? Email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Interested in other upcoming events? Click a test below.