Hi pre-dents!

Here is some info about an opportunity to gain experience in a dental office:

Hello,

Please share the internship posting below.
Thanks!

A boutique dental office located in Midtown is seeking to add an intern to their staff. The intern will take on several duties such as assisting the general dentist, manning phone calls, scheduling appointments and other light clerical tasks. We're seeking a student who is mainly free during the afternoon. The office is located close to the Rockefeller Center stop for the train lines F/M/D/B and nearby the Bryant Park stop for the 7 line. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the art of dentistry. Please forward your resume to me and indicate your availability if you are interested. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at the email, [log in to unmask].

Best Regards,
Megan Zhang

Best,

PDS
--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.