Georgia Campus - PCOM in Suwanee, Georgia, is hosting an Open House on Friday, September 29th beginning at 5:30pm.  Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the following programs of study:  Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), Biomedical Sciences (MS), Physician Assistant Studies (MS) and our inaugural PT program (DPT). We expect to matriculate our first PT class in June, 2018.

Faculty, students and staff will be available throughout the evening to answer all of your questions.

Tours will be given and refreshments will be served.

 On line registration is available at pcom.edu.  Please click on the Georgia Campus upcoming events link to register.

All of us are looking forward to welcoming you to campus that evening!

If you have any questions, please call the Georgia Campus Office of Admissions at 678-225-7500.  Mr. Craig Brown, Director of Admissions or any other team member will be able to assist you.

--

Deborah Benvenger
Chief Admissions Officer

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Evans Hall
4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Linkedin