Dr. Jorge Nowalski, representing our partner ICDS, will be at Hunter to speak with students who are interested in our programs in Costa Rica on two dates. We have tables scheduled in front of the cafeteria on the 3rd floor of the West building on 9/15 and 9/19, both from 11:30am-1:00pm. Students can stop by anytime when we're there to learn more and ask questions about the Spanish & Community Health in Latin America program we have with ICDS over the summer as well as the Spring 2018 semester-long program in Costa Rica.

And here's a link to information about last summer's Spanish & Community Health in Latin America program: http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/educationabroad/programs/short-term-programs/summer-2017-programs/costa-rica