Hello All,

We apologize for the fast turn around time, but please send this information along to your predental students. The ASDA District 2 Conference is being hosted on Saturday October 14th in Atlantic City, New Jersey & this year in addition to attending many sessions alongside the dental students, we have developed sessions specifically geared towards the pre-dental students & added a Dental Mentor breakfast to the conference.

All the details for the event, including the registration form can be found in the attached flyer. Registration is due Friday September 22nd at 11:59pm. Please distribute the flyer to your students as soon as possible. We hope that some of your students can come despite such a short window to register.

Sincerely,

Katie Rothas & Priscilla Chan

ASDA District 2 Pre-Dental Chairs

--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.