Altius is partnering with StudentDoctor.net to provide an informative Q&A forum September 18th - 24th. This "Test Prep Week" event includes free mentoring from 95th-percentile MCAT mentors, and a raffle for the following MCAT prep products.

To enter the raffle, students need to create an SDN account and post or comment in the Altius forum

During Test Prep Week only, Altius is offering a $100 discount (33%) on our PhD-Peer-Reviewed Full-Length MCAT Practice exams. To access our best price this entire school year, look for the special coupon code in the Altius SDN Forum below.

FORUM LINK: http://bit.ly/2heOf7B

RAFFLE PRIZES:

1st PRIZE:  Silver 1-on-1 MCAT Mentoring Program ($6,299 Value)

2nd PRIZE:  Bronze Classroom Program ($2,799 Value)

3rd PRIZE:  Set of 10 Altius Perfect-Match MCAT Practice Tests ($300 Value)

ADMISSIONS PRIZE: FREE Silver Admissions Package ($299 Value)

Learn more about the only program that GUARANTEES you will score in the 90th percentile or above on the MCAT.

Altius Test Prep

435.671.5783

http://AltiusTestPrep.com

Tomorrow's Doctors Deserve Better