This email is a paid announcement being sent as a service to
The Medical School for International Health.
Please direct your inquiries to them.

A unique medical school with a global health focus
Please share with students

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTOEbmpsLrkO2xk3XlxLPm9K5mYMIY_WtI35Mu3ur7421jRUFxqc0xCJt1gWFumv008kOddGkpgk290mN3wtfXSjXSOKJKrKfODGs_HkiC9Gs9wKkXRpE6gOEJ9a3gszEWVGAwYo1szjUXsRLtBSC56ibJb1nTHxCpgebNm1WBGZ0x2U03jcSyNWTTyYJcUN0OFr8VOa5ZDO8UCAV5hi_zsU=&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==>.

[http://files.constantcontact.com/e482d0f4101/9d5706dd-a94e-4eaa-9b73-cdeac6be6d69.jpg]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTN9jFgyZkRoqdWE9owxd97gPGZvmlXQUNvC60TTzgXLXh4gKLCLPMaaASomu1XKvnWqvDrTEIhS7LbraFgpEbkNWI-w6G2d3R_jm_T_H3TovChfua4Rvibmj5z2HpU2HzI7qqVQAV756ZEBHdovdJ4FTf8weJGPmBLxCY1RGp6Qf&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==>

MSIH Offers Full Tuition Scholarship

[http://files.constantcontact.com/e482d0f4101/cec3d380-e0ca-48d2-98e8-cbb8fc90df05.jpg]

MSIH offers scholarships for students dedicated to the field of global health - and in 2016, our students were awarded a record number of scholarships for both financial need and merit. In addition, this year MSIH is offering the Ben-Gurion Global Health Scholarship (BGGH), a four year full-tuition scholarship for an outstanding candidate. Highly qualified applicants with an excellent academic track record and a demonstrated interest in global health will be considered for the BGGH Scholarship.

Applicants will be evaluated for this merit scholarship by a committee of world leaders in global health and medicine. Decisions will be based on the applicant's likely success in building a career at the intersection of medicine and global health. All applicants who submit a completed admissions application<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTOEbmpsLrkO2esJeDfocO4SmeZB_mYKXy5nInW7J_rcbVtO-o4XZHeiUfhT-LjmY25fQ_GY1OCZjLV1JdaQfQlZa2Gv1F_CGLFcBsd2nphQGiPL52mOGw_s-RDNy5uXjJAzBImbtChLnaUTXuTfF77U=&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==> by January 8, 2018 will be considered for the BGGH Scholarship.

Global Medicine and Social Justice
MSIH offers a small and challenging four-year program that prepares students to practice medicine in the United States and around the world - as well as across cultural, geographic and technological boundaries. With classes entirely in English, the M.D. program is taught by experienced physicians, most of whom have personal involvement in global health. Together, we are dedicated to preparing a new generation of doctors who have a comprehensive view of health around the world - whether they practice medicine locally or internationally.

As health care providers, we believe that working towards equity in health and increasing access to health care is as much our responsibility as the treatment of disease. Graduates of our program are skilled physicians who understand that the determinants of health are global. We aim to have a real impact as medical practitioners attuned to social justice.
[http://files.constantcontact.com/e482d0f4101/cd6f5c65-6424-4e6e-9ff2-703afc2d0fdf.jpg]

MSIH scholarship recipient and alumnus, Kristie Hadley states, "I'm a better physician and person thanks to the passion of my medical school friends, who are dedicated to creating a more just world through medicine." Kristie earned her undergraduate degree at Loyola University in New Orleans and completed her global health clerkship in India. She is currently a resident in Emergency Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Learn More About MSIH

When you have students who are interested in global health and passionate about pursuing careers as doctors, we want you to think of our program. MSIH students have high residency match rates that parallel top medical schools in the United States (90% for the class of 2017). For a full accounting of all residency placements by specialty and by institution, please visit our website<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTOEbmpsLrkO2UZrco9GXumf09Yz2U7rBmk8zSaPMSmAHhZjOnsgXpiG9dnmW-JAW0qwMF72aT7MlarusKMzSzjR79PIseF5h2U50nNaHNFyeotLxeGqRls_V9_Xya08uEnJeAfDAeiS30LGCagpkPRTKqo3rx8tGGxz8nQtwBERY&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==>.

Join us for a webinar. We will be hosting an upcoming informational webinar for any students interested in learning more about MSIH on October 17th, at 12:00 pm EST. Click here to register<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTOEbmpsLrkO2T-P7cZKQJ9nOfXjHb6PTnvZXOE8JFBAMLa2gQeWy6foYJtkOU98-9RNbGPUTi5hP-adcUBE2_TCsi-hJWTb54iNMJU4hVZKiqS_-z--cZd8OEzDcS4HjnDVfA6bNEhvhCpdwv1e8C1zr6LSf3tkgKXSkNf0qXbyx&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==>.

If you would like more information about the Medical School for International Health, or to schedule an information session at your college or university, please contact the Admissions Office at 844-422-MSIH, visit our website at msih.bgu.ac.il<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTOEbmpsLrkO24JpQiLJnwN0LQPkp3qOszA26ksdQFW_JxTVRq51qOPDytI5JB-tFsqtz7eebyrlVi1pCd_Qh-38Lvm3xerir1bYjueQUGE8UERnTD8YBPws=&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==> or view the first-year medical student blogs MSIH first year blog<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTDADoIxjfbG86pf9qHBFFl7us2tjE8WhrC-qbrJgsbIGynsHtHW9xWFDBcDRXYm4-xMQKG6vvOUuxHY_FwJvS9pguA1jx8f_PnR25HtijJUdx49ZPyixPegzqxPM9ERCG4LUsCLrbNp_&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==>.

Best wishes,
Kelly A. Coleman, MBA
Assistant Director of Recruitment and Public Relations
Medical School for International Health

[http://files.constantcontact.com/e482d0f4101/8e0c1b42-dd88-4414-b8db-d738b0a7eae0.jpg]

What is the
student profile?
Average MCAT is 509
Average GPA is 3.5
Global health interest
Volunteer activities
Undergraduate degree

[http://files.constantcontact.com/e482d0f4101/e65b7c5e-e650-4977-b66f-5f1f4050cde4.jpg]

Accepting
Applications for the Entering Class of 2018

[http://files.constantcontact.com/e482d0f4101/da94b8e9-3f50-4d4b-8913-f536e6a57d68.jpg]

Questions?
Visit us at msih.bgu.ac.il<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0011uGf2V-DbGCBNJ3D0G3L1JNE1lScAT1NwxWalDHdNX2ZMbPNJG_uTOEbmpsLrkO24JpQiLJnwN0LQPkp3qOszA26ksdQFW_JxTVRq51qOPDytI5JB-tFsqtz7eebyrlVi1pCd_Qh-38Lvm3xerir1bYjueQUGE8UERnTD8YBPws=&c=rR9jvPImkB2kw5HEgon0EakEjkS8VU2Y8LLUAJN5eKblaHAIdc5ZFw==&ch=Hv4iMLIzXWTv5AmSAx0ttLkjhte3hUPrxNrvOY0qJFK19thTGAvkzg==>

or email us at

Copyright © 2017 MSIH All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Medical School for International Health
601 West 168th street, Suite 63
New York, NY 10032