The Affirmative Action Debate and Medical Education by Noreen Kerrigan, M.P.A.

The Doctor's Tablet Blog

Here's your Latest Dose of The Doctor's Tablet:

The Affirmative Action Debate and Medical Education
Sep 28, 2017 12:58 pm | by Noreen Kerrigan, M.P.A.

The news that the Department of Justice is supporting a case against affirmative action at Harvard has led me to reflect on my 38 years of experience in admissions at a New York medical school. When I started out in the late seventies, affirmative action legislation had already been in place for a decade. One ... Read more

Also on The Doctor's Tablet:

Words of Wisdom for First-Year M.D. Students
Surviving Katrina, Helping with Harvey
Hiding Opioid Addiction Treatment in Plain Sight
Hacking to Improve Reproducible Research
When a Medical Student Becomes the Patient

.

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

1300 Morris Park Ave

Bronx, NY 10461