FYI

From: Pitt Public Health Events Registration [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:30 AM
Cc: McCullough, Caitlin Emily <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Open House Invitation!

I am writing from Pitt Public Health with information about our annual Open House for prospective applicants. If you know someone who might be interested, please invite them to join us on Friday, November 10, 2017 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. for this informative program about the field of public health and how Pitt prepares students for careers that contribute to a healthier world. You and your colleagues are also welcome to join us. The event web site is publichealth.pitt.edu/open-house.

At our Open House, students can learn how their interests and career goals might fit with public health disciplines.  Our departments include Behavioral and Community Health Sciences, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Environmental and Occupational Health, Health Policy and Management, Human Genetics, and Infectious Diseases and Microbiology. Students from many academic backgrounds committed to making a difference in the world find their passion at Pitt Public Health.

If I can give you or your students more information about our Open House, our school, or the field—please do not hesitate to contact me. We’ve submitted information about this event to the A&S Weekly Update and LCD screens, the LCD screens in the Union and other locations on campus. If we can update our mailing list by including others in your department, please send us that information. You will also receive a hard copy in the mail.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this message,

Kyanna Williams-Pate

Master of Public Health Candidate| 2019

University of Pittsburgh

Graduate School of Public Health

Department of Behavioral and Community Health Sciences | Global Health

Student Representative for Faculty and Diversity Committee

Student Ambassador| Office of Student Affairs

Click here to unsubscribe