My name is Angelica and I am a former Hunter student. I’m writing fromBAM<http://www.bam.org/> (Brooklyn Academy of Music) with an offer that we thought students and staff of the Nutrition degree programs and Nutrition club might be interested in. On October 23rd, iconic slow food advocate Alice Waters will be in conversation with Hilton Als around the launch of her new book, and we would like to offer your members a 20% discount to the talk and book signing. Here are the details:

Get 20% off tickets to Alice Waters in conversation with Hilton Als at BAM with code: 75269 at checkout. Available online<http://www.bam.org/talks/2017/unbound-alice-waters>, at the BAM Box office, or over the phone.

Please feel free to spread information about the offer with your students and colleagues. If there is an alternate contact I should be in touch with please let me know.

ABOUT THE EVENT:

Alice Waters In conversation with Hilton Als<http://www.bam.org/talks/2017/unbound-alice-waters>
Part of Unbound, A Book Launch Series Co-presented by BAM and Greenlight Bookstore
Mon, Oct 23 at 7:30pm
BAM Howard Gilman Opera House

The mother of American slow food and the creator of Edible Schoolyard,  in her own words

Chef, author, and food activist Alice Waters celebrates the launch of her new memoir, Coming to My Senses: The Making of a Counterculture Cook. Waters is joined by New Yorker staff writer Hilton Als to discuss the circuitous road leading up to the opening of Chez Panisse in 1971, offering her own account of how she turned a passion project into an iconic institution.

A book signing with Waters will follow the event.

Redeem the discount code:
Online at BAM.org/AliceWaters<http://www.bam.org/AliceWaters>
BAM Ticket Services Phone:  718-636-4100x1
BAM box office: 30 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217 - box office hours: Mon—Fri: 10am—6pm; Sat: 12—6pm; Sun (performance days only): 12—4pm

May not be combined with other offers. Not valid for prior purchases. Subject to facility fees and availability. Maximum of four discounted tickets per household. Offer expires Friday, October 6 at 11:59pm. Not available for book + ticket package.

[cid:AFE28B49-100E-424D-9BE0-115A19693C5F]<http://www.bam.org/talks/2017/unbound-alice-waters>

We would love to have some Hunter students and staff there! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Kind regards,
Angelica

Ellen Passov MBA,RDN,CDN
Coordinator Accredited Programs & Lecturer, Nutrition Program
Hunter College School of Urban Public Health

Silberman Building

2180 Third Ave (at E 119th St.)

New York, NY 10035
Email:[log in to unmask]