In September, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics sent out a call asking students to use their creativity to shoot a one-minute video that showcases "The Future of RDNs" — what the coming years of the dietetics profession mean to them.

I am thrilled to let you know that our very own Rebecca Berg’s video was selected as one of the five winners and will officially debut at the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo™ in Chicago on Saturday, October 21.

You can view it at this link<http://www.eatrightpro.org/resource/news-center/member-updates/events-and-deadlines/fnce-future-rdns-video-challenge-winners>. Along w Rebecca (a 2nd Year MS student), the video features Lisa Cianciotta (2nd Year), Tammy Jordan (2nd Year), and Katy Zanville (1st Year).

What an honor for our Hunter Nutrition Program…Congratulations to all involved w this production!
Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND
Professor and Chair, Nutrition<http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/nutrition> Program
Director, School of Urban Public Health<http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/uph>, Hunter College
Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)
New York, NY 10035
(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);