Kaplan Test Prep

Great new MCAT® info & resources to share with students.

Kaplan Prep Test Logo

Help students get ready for the 2018 MCAT®

Hello,

October is here and there’s a lot of activity going on for you and your students. We’ve put together new info and resources to help everyone achieve their goals this semester and into 2018.

MCAT Free Trial

Free MCAT® 7-Day Trial
Live MCAT
® teaching sessions, practice questions, and MCAT® Channel episodes

MCAT Dates

2018 MCAT® Test Dates Announced
Here’s the test information your students need

Win Your Way

Win Your Way

This week’s prize (starts 10/4): a Southwest Airlines gift card!

Free Events

New: Free Events Page
See all of our free student prep events - bookmark this page today

Want to add this content to your own newsletter? Easy copy-and-paste links:

Free MCAT® 7-Day Trial: Learn from live MCAT® teaching sessions, do practice questions and watch MCAT® Channel episodes

2018 MCAT® Test Dates Announced: Here’s the test information you need to start planning for the MCAT®

Win Your Way: This week’s prize: a Southwest Airlines gift card!

New: Free Events Page: See all of our free prep events - bookmark this page today