I am  interested in hosting Hunter College Graduates and Post Baccs in my lab.  The minimum work commitment is 12 months and at least 12-15 hours per week.  In return, students may receive a reference letter for professional school, gain valuable research training and potential for publishing in scientific journals.  Highly successful students may also gain employment opportunities in subsequent years.

In brief, my research laboratory focusses on cancer research with particularly emphasis on prostate, bladder and renal cell carcinoma.  We use genetically modified animal models and patient tumors (Patient Derived Xenografts) to model disease progression and treatment response.  We are particularly interested in therapeutic resistance.

To be considered for the Mulholland Research Lab volunteer position you must meet the following criteria:

1.         Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5

2.         Have at least  one semester of lab experience

3.         Have a bachelors degree

Please  click here if you are interested in applying for this opportunity.