Alzheimer’s Association needs volunteers to help make its Walk to End Alzheimer’s fundraising event on Saturday, Oct. 7, a success. For more information, click here: ››

Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Our success is driven by our participants and volunteers like you who want to advance the fight against Alzheimer’s disease, while helping to facilitate a fun community event.

We have volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups who are interested in supporting operations on the day of the event. Proof of participation is available.

The different volunteer positions are as listed:

·         Setup Day Before

·         Volunteer Check-in

·         Setup Day Of

·         Mark Route

·         Greeters

·         Parking/Directing Cars (Excluding Manhattan)

·         Check-in/Walker Registration

·         T-shirt Runner

·         Champions Club Check-in/Area

·         Promise Garden