Hunter College Pre-Dental Society Meeting

We will be holding our monthly meeting to discuss upcoming events, our monthly volunteer activity and to hear out any suggestions or opinions for the PDS. We are also excited to welcome Alekki Markou, a Hunter alumnus and former PDS executive board member, who will tell us more about a dental outreach volunteer program at the Elm Hospital Pediatric Center, which will be accepting applications very soon.

Event Begins:

04 Oct 2017 01:00 PM ET

Event Ends:

04 Oct 2017 03:00 PM ET

Location:

Thomas Hunter 112

Address:

Located on the first floor of the Thomas Hunter Building

Details/Directions:

Thomas Hunter (TH) is located on the west side of Lexington Avenue between 68th and 69th Streets.

Click here to RSVP: https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=62357752d3f05db71a450aafbf96e4e11d9da2