Hello Fellow Post-Bacc Student!

I hope that you are doing well and your semester is going smoothly thus far! As midterms and other assignment deadlines approach, it would be nice to take some time to unwind and get to know some of your Post-Bacc peers. Please join the Pre-Health Post-Bacc Community for our first Coffee Hour of the Fall 2017 semester, with Board Meeting to follow at 2:30 pm.

What:  Coffee Hour and Chat/Board Meeting

When: Thursday, October 19th, 2017

Where: TH112

Time: 1:30- 2:30 pm; Meeting at 2:30 pm

Description: The first hour will give you an opportunity to get to know your peers, discuss classes, study strategies, or to just take a break and enjoy some yummy goodies! During the second hour, you are invited to stay for the board meeting, provide some input or just listen.

We look forward to seeing you next week!!!