MENTORING IN MEDICINE UPCOMING EVENTS

1-Mentoring in Medicine, Inc. October Empower Me! Seminar
ATTEND IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
REGISTER TODAY:  https://october2017empowermentseminar.eventbrite.com<http://MedicalMentor.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8053cad5a2e402c2b07ab734e&id=56ab212556&e=58798af578>

High School, College and Post-baccalaureate Students are invited to attend!  Parents, Educators and Health Professionals (Students and Practicing) are also invited to attend!

KEYNOTE SPEAKER:  Caitlin Hoffman, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery in Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

DATE:  Friday, October 13th, 2017
LOCATION
IN-PERSON at Montefiore Medical Center (Moses Division)
Grand Hall (Foreman 2nd Floor)
111 East 210th Street, Bronx, NY 10467
6:00 pm-6:45 pm Dinner and Networking
6:45 pm-8:30 pm  Seminar and Announcements

ON-LINE (Link will be sent once you register.)
Live outside the NYC area?  Join us virtually!
Time:  6:45 pm-8:30 pm EST

Cost:  FREE!  Dinner served

REGISTER TODAY:  https://october2017empowermentseminar.eventbrite.com

Hope to see you there !   Please help us to spread the word!

Please note:  We will be collecting items for the victims of the recent disasters in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.  A list of items can be viewed on the registration link.  We sincerely appreciate your contribution!
Tune in to www.medicalmentor.org<http://MedicalMentor.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8053cad5a2e402c2b07ab734e&id=2777830529&e=58798af578> for upcoming events from MIM and our partners!

2- YOUNG DOCTORS LEGACY SYMPOSIUM
Changing the Narrative: Black Males in Medicine
Ichan School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai
1468 Madison Avenue, NY 10029
Hatch Auditorium, Guggenheim Pavilion
Saturday, October 21st