Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine cordially invites you to attend one of our fall open houses:

Graduate Programs Open House:

Friday, October  27, 2017
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Degree Programs
Biomedical Sciences (MS)
Forensic Medicine (MS)
Physician Assistant Studies (MS)
Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
Mental Health Counseling (MS)
Counseling and Clinical Health Psychology (MS)
School Psychology (MS, EdS, PsyD)
Organizational Development & Leadership (MS)
Aging and Long Term Care Administration (MS)
Public Health Management and Administration (MS)
Pharmacy (PharmD)

Certificate Programs
Applied Behavior Analysis
Aging and Long Term Care Administration
Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Professional Counseling
Organizational Development & Leadership
Public Health Management and Administration
Clinical Health Psychology (Post-Doctoral)
Clinical Neuropsychology (Post-Doctoral)

Register For Our Graduate Programs Open House

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Open House:

Friday, November 10, 2017
4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Degree Program
Osteopathic Medicine (DO)

Register For Our Osteopathic Medicine Open House

Spacer

Office of Admissions
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19131
215-871-6700 | 215-871-6719 fax

www.pcom.edu

PCOM provides email capability to all students, faculty, staff, and administration. All emails and attached files transmitted between and among the foregoing are considered confidential. The emails and attached files are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and reading, disclosing, disseminating, distributing or copying by a recipient other than that named therein is strictly prohibited. Any email described herein that is received by an entity or individual to which it is not specifically addressed should be immediately deleted by the unnamed recipient.

--

Deborah Benvenger
Chief Admissions Officer

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Evans Hall
4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Linkedin